Unlike the new comic book Premier League style update, the Serie A version features the standard 2021/22 Flight ball design
The new Nike Flight Serie A Winter ball 2021/22 has been released. The hi-vis ball will be used during the winter months on the pitches of Serie A and the Coppa Italia. Unlike the new comic book Premier League style update, this version features the standard 2021/22 Flight ball design, but in a winter-ready colourway. This is somewhat a disappointment, considering the excellent comic-book inspired design of the English version (see images below).
The Serie A Winter ball comes with typical ‘Hi-Vis’ colors of Nike, with a yellow base combined with orange applications and blue logos. A textured casing and stabilising grooves help you put the ball right where you want it.
Nike Flight Serie A Winter Elite – Features
- Nike Aerowsculpt technology uses moulded grooves to disrupt airflow across the ball for less drag and more stable flight. The revolution in aerodynamics results in 30% truer flight compared to Nike’s Merlin ball.
- 3D-printed ink helps fine-tune ball flight to help you hit your target shot after shot, pass after pass.
- All Conditions Control (ACC) technology means you get consistent touch in wet or dry conditions.
- 4 fused panels create a larger sweet spot on the ball for powerful strikes.
- Colorway: Yellow / Total Orange / Racer Blue
- Price: 135 Euro
- Released November 2021